To support our growth and development we are looking for a Sales Executive to work in our Kiev office
Results-driven, self-motivated and confident Sales Executive who will be able to acquire new international and national clients, sell the concept of mobile wallet to prospects and existing partners and build long term and strong relationships with them.
- Initiate and manage the sales process
- Build and maintain long-term relationships being the first point of contact for the customers
- Ensure a smooth delivery of service to the customers and adherence to the contracted service requirements through overall management responsibility
- Participate and present at local/regional/global conferences/industry meetings
- Sales Executive is responsible for managing services sales and business development, account development, customer satisfaction, client relationships, and overseeing the strategic selling activities.
- The goal: to help drive the overall services relationships, product penetration and consulting and services revenue through customer engagements.
- Managing sales strategy, executive relationships and negotiating high payoff situations will be an everyday task in this position.
- Focus on: Sales Strategy, Sales Execution, and Sales Results.
- Sales Executive will work closely with the management and marketing teams to create and deliver successful sales strategy and leverage service offerings to address customer business needs.
- Sales Executive will ensure that the PriNum’s services/solutions portfolio is well known to target audience. In addition, he will lead account strategy and planning sessions. He will deliver regular sales forecasts and customer feedback on opportunities and challenges in order to scale and forecast the business.
Qualifications and Job Criteria:
- Sales Executive must have superior management and leadership skills in B2B sales and business development. Should demonstrate solid proficiency in customer relations, strategic sales and account planning, negotiation management.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, computer science or engineering and at least 5 years of relevant working experience in banking/finance/IT/multinational retail with demonstrated expertise in sales and business development.
- Fluent Russian, Ukrainian, oral and written. Proficiency in English
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org