We are looking for the best Android middle developer to join our team.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in Android.
- Expert in Java (knowledge of Kotlin).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Sounds like you? Submit an application below.
This role is based in Kyiv, Ukraine [hybrid model], but we work around the globe.
At Pri-Num, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun and challenging team environment.
We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions.
We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing.
Come join us as we continue to change the world of digital.