We are looking for a Business Analyst to help us with implementing new solutions in a cost-effective and strategically sound way. You will be the primary liaison between the business and the development team. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a high degree of initiative, flexibility, and responsibility to support necessary product enhancements from identification through to post-implementation follow-up.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders. Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Gather and translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers and project teams.
- Determine and produce documentation for the functionality being delivered in iterations, but also compile a running specification that serves as a functional specification for the final deliverable.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Skills and qualifications
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
Sounds like you? Submit an application below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org