We are looking for a product manager to be responsible for a new product launch: determining needs and demand, planning features, and executing throughout the software development life cycle.
A product manager will work closely with Sales and Development to ensure customer satisfaction and quality are met.
- Understand target users’ needs and business goals.
- This includes preparation of forecast projections, product positioning, and defining pricing points.
- Initiate new application functionality, working with internal and external parties to ensure solution success.
- Ensure that management has appropriate information at each stage gate in the development process to make informed Go/No Go decisions.
- Lead the definition of the product’s customer values and competitive differentiation to be used in the development of commercial messaging for the product’s commercial materials.
- Identify, monitor, and analyze key metrics to determine how well product’s features are performing post-launch.
Skills and qualifications
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.
- 2+ years of product management experience/product marketing/business analyst experience.
- Ability to translate product capabilities into a compelling story that effectively conveys market needs.
- Skilled at writing business documents including product requirements, user stories, and customer-facing documentation.
- Ability to analyze and clearly communicate business requirements as a key input to the product development process.
- Spoken and written English.
Sounds like you? Submit an application below.
This role is based in Kyiv, Ukraine, but we work around the globe.